Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Joining the Blogs

So.. I decided to be like everyone else and start a blog for myself!!! Hopefully I can get more pictures uploaded onto my computer for this. Well just an update about what's going on with me right now.. I am currently at BSU, and have finally decided on a major (now that I will be starting my 5th semester in January). I am majoring in Elementary Education. I am on the Boise State Colorguard (which we will hopefully be going to a bowl game this year!) I finally found a part time job... working at a job I had 2 years ago.. Vector Marketing (they sale Cutco Knives) I'll be working as the receptionist on Mon,Tues and Fridays. 13 hours a week. Im not sure how much I'll be getting paid yet though.. but at least its a job!
As for my health.. I dont know how many people know this.. but I had recently had a couple seizures this year due to stress. One in August and one a month later in September. (I was just starting a new semester at school, was trying to find a job, and was at the time finding new roommates, and two of my really good friends, James Abbott and Dave Campbell, were both arrested in August for burglary.) So I was going through alot of stress at the time and have been diagnosed with Epilepsy, and am currently on medication. It took me a while to get used to the medication but I am doing fine. I am not allowed to drive until I am seizure free for 6 months.. so that'll be march.. until then its finding rides everywhere I go.
I am right now living in Boise with 5 other girls in a 3 bedroom 2 and a half bath townhome. So I usually am able to find rides everywhere. Its been alot of fun living with these girls and getting to know them. Our lease ends in January so we are hoping to renew it.. but we will see what happens when the time comes.
I am currently dating someone right now.. His name is Cassidy Bond. He is 25 years old and majoring in Mathematics, and minoring in Spanish at BSU. We met at the Institute building through some mutual friends. He has been a member of the church for 7 years and went on his mission to Costa Rica when he was 22. He currently works at UPS in Nampa and is trying to transfer over to Boise so he doesnt have to keep driving between Boise and Nampa everday for School and Work. He has been very good for me and we have been dating for a month now!
Well I think that pretty much sums up my life right now.. If I think of something else then I shall add some more.. I will try to keep this thing updated!

6 comments:

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Kelli
yay for blogging! I heard about your condition from Melissa. I'm glad to hear things are going better. We're thinking of you!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Hey Welcome to the World of Bloging! I hope You're feeling well today! Can't wait for more posts!

Unknown said...

Yea! I love your blog. You are the greatest. I miss you tons. We need to get together. Thanks for the text about the house. What the heck. We are glad that is over. I am so glad things are going good with Cassidy! That makes me so happy! Love ya!

Julia said...

Welcome fellow blogger! I'm sorry about your health. I hope you get better. Your life sounds very full right now! I doubt you'd have trouble finding something to post at all. Maybe I'll get to see you when I go up to Idaho next year!

Laura Willis said...

Welcome to the blogger club. Since you are young, single and have no children stories yet it will be a little different. I am looking forward to it. Can't wait for the pictures. I love the family and kids stories, and I look forward to hearing about dating, courting, and prom kind of things. =)
You know the kind of things we could have written about before we cleaned, serviced and picked things out of the potty.
(That blog was really funny)
Good luck with every thing and keep blogging.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

5dollarFanatic said...

Hello you--fun to see you got a blog up. Just wanted to say hello!!